Friday, January 13, 2012

The Reawakening of Me


This Blog is my personal journey of  self – discovery after divorce.

It’s a healing, honest and sometimes funny springboard that allows me to grow.


Intuitable Living to me means listening to your inner wisdom and allowing your higher self to grab your attention so that you can live with passion and wisdom and "ganas".  Ganas is a Spanish word that basically means to have the desire to do something and the will to see it through. 

I had a heart-wrenching divorce. A divorce that lasted for 5-long years and left me bankrupt financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually. The past 5 years were life-changers for me. There were painful, messy, and at times ugly moments. But after that stormy season, I find myself stronger and lustier about life. I am moving forward and ready to shine. Tengo Ganas! I have the desire to drink in life.

 I am ready for some Intuitable Living!



Text and photography copyright 2012 by SMLLMS, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment