Friday, February 10, 2012

A Woman Full of Stuff





I am full of stuff. Too many compartmentalized areas. Emotional boxes of this and that. I made a vow to be on a “Faith Journey” and thankful for my life everyday this year.  I decided it would be a living experiment and that I would see how my life transforms (or not) while I extol positive actions and hold myself accountable for my thoughts.

How can I be struggling with this at week 6? I don’t want to fake it till I make it on my faith journey. I want it to be genuine and sincere. This living fully experiment is harder then I thought it would be. These past two weeks have been filled with whirling fastballs.

The condo I rent has been short sold and I have no solid date on how long  I have until I must move out. I need to figure out where to move and how to pay for it. I am stressed to put it lightly with thoughts of, “ How am I going to pay for this new place to live?” “Will we be happy there?” “ Will my little one love her new school?” “When will I land a job?”

AHHHH, I need to rein it in and focus on what I do want. I want to believe that I can do this. That I will find a fantastic job, find a beautiful home, find a great school for my little one and create LOVE.

The answers and solutions will arrive in plenty of time. I will sort through my stuff.  


Text and photography copyright 2012 by SMLLMS, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment